AMERICOP FRANCHISING INC. > What to Expect
What to expect when becoming an AmeriCop franchise owner:
- Conduct research in local marketplace(s) to identify AmeriCop opportunities. Explore the market(s) you are interested in to see where security services are needed. Consider all businesses, hospitals, office buildings, sporting venues, schools, shopping malls, etc.
- Review the information provided on our website and by our franchise specialist. Carefully review all of the information provided by AmeriCop (FDD) and ask questions to ensure you understand all of the requirements involved.
- Evaluate your personal transition into an AmeriCop Franchise. Consider the personal investment and satisfaction of owning your own home based AmeriCop franchise.
- Complete AmeriCop franchise application.
- Complete background and credit check.
- Demonstrate financial stability.
- Develop a basic business plan.
- Attend Discovery Day at corporate office and meet AmeriCop executive team. Complete all of the required documents for franchise qualification and attend a discovery day at our corporate office in Katy, TX to meet with our executive team.
- Complete franchise agreement.
- Set up office space, acquire appropriate licenses and insurance, set up bank accounts. Franchisees will need to have an established office space (probably a home office), obtain the appropriate licenses and insurance required for their territory, and set up bank accounts.
- Complete training. Each franchisee will complete 40 hours of initial training at our corporate office. Ongoing training and support will be provided to franchisee as needed.
- Launch your new franchise. On-site training will be provided during your local market launch, and you will have continued support throughout the roll out of your new AmeriCop franchise.